I love studying foreign languages. I regularly watch movies in Spanish and play language-learning games on my phone. But I also know that as an American, I’m fairly alone in my obsession with Spanish verb conjugations and German language idioms. Because while the percentage of bilingual US residents has doubled over the last thirty years read more
AboutHi there! My name is Reannon and I'm a full-time writer and life-long travel addict. If you've liked what you've read (or even if you haven't) email me! I love emails. email@example.com
Friend Me on Facebook
TagsAirline America Artists Abroad Crazy Adventures Creativity Cultural Differences Culture Shock decorating ideas Expat Life Expats Fate Foreign language Fremdsprachen Guatemala Japan las vegas learning a foreign language Life Abroad Returning Home Reverse Culture Shock risk takers Teaching English in Japan Teaching ESL Things to Do things to do in las vegas Travel travel-themed art travel-themed interior design Travel Addiction Travel Art Travel Jobs Travel Lit Travelloged travelogged Travel Personalities Travel Photos travel quotes travel videos travel writing unique places to visit Las Vegas unique Vegas Wacky Souvenirs Weird and Wacky Tokyo Weird and Wacky Vegas weird things to do in Las Vegas
- Are North American Women Really THAT Bad? 551 comment(s)
- Which Country Best Matches Your Personality? 55 comment(s)
- Are Americans 'Bad Friends'? 29 comment(s)
- Why don't more Americans travel abroad? 23 comment(s)
- EmBAREassing Moment at the Onsen 19 comment(s)
- Five Ways to Save Money in Tokyo 14 comment(s)
- The Future of this Blog 12 comment(s)
- The 6 Best Travel-Themed Tattoos 12 comment(s)
- Dating When You're A Broad: It Ain't Easy! 12 comment(s)
- She's a Super Freak 10 comment(s)
- 20 Things I love About America | Taken by the Wind on Update: Your Favorite Travelholic Bought a House
- 20 Things I love About America | Taken by the Wind on Why don’t more Americans travel abroad?
- 20 Things I love About America | Taken by the Wind on Bizarre Beijing: Three Surprising Things I Learned During My Weekend in China
- 20 Things I love About America | Taken by the Wind on Are Americans ‘Bad Friends’?
- Unknown Traveler on Are North American Women Really THAT Bad?