A lot has happened in the last three weeks.
1. I worked 112 hours over a 10 day period. Two of those days I worked 17 hours straight.
2. I bid farewell to my mid-twenties and celebrated my 27th birthday.
3. As a birthday present to myself, I went to Colombia for a week with one of my best friends, Kim.
4. In Colombia, we got pick-pocketed, horribly lost, stranded in a ghetto four hours from the capital and drank numerous cups of hot chocolate with chunks of cheese in it (which by the way, is my new favorite drink).
5. I also went clubbing, visited an underground cathedral made entirely of salt and bought 15 pairs of earrings for under USD $5.00.
6. I’m now officially in love with South America and can’t wait to go back.
Here’s a photo recap of the last seven days.