You can customize the name and address to anything you wish. It sells for US $63.19 at Yahgie.com
Also available at Yahgie.com, this passport-themed cushion cover is $47.99. Damn! That’s almost as much as a real passport. But it’s cute, no?
<— You can buy this on etsy.com for 49.99 (which doesn’t include shipping). You can chose from a number of different colors. I’m thinking of buying one in green.
I found this one on Etsy.com, too. It’s sold out but what a clever idea! Apparently turning vintage suitcases into coffee tables is a bit of a trend.
This white suitcase table I found on Flickr is by far my favorite.
So what do you think? Would you buy any of these? Or is eating your cheerios off of someones old luggage taking the whole travel addiction thing a little far?
- Fashion for Travel Addicts: Adventure-themed Jewelry
- Decorating Ideas for Travel Addicts: Travel-Themed Collage
- You Know You’re a Travel Addict When…
- Decorating Ideas for Travel Addicts: Vintage Suitcase Tables
- Decorating Idea for Travel Addicts:
DIY Passport Stamp Art