Flipkey published another one of my articles, Wacky Weddings: 9 Unusual Places to Tie the Knot. What they didn’t publish, however, were the photos I’d sent, so lucky you! I’ve included them in this post.
Which one is your favorite?
Wedding in a ZooPhoto by Cariberry.
Wedding in an Ice HotelPhoto by SJ Pinkney.
Wedding in an AquariumPhoto by Laura Beth McConahie.
Wedding in the SkyPhoto by Rune Mariboe.
Wedding in an AirportPhoto by Sarah Banana.
Wedding in a TrainPhoto by Simon Pielow.
Wedding in a TreehousePhoto by Cathy.
Wedding in a Nudist ColonyPhoto by Joseph Duty.
Wedding in a MuseumPhoto by Allegro Photography.
I love the idea of a zoo wedding. The photo with the giraffe was taken at a wedding at the Santa Barbara zoo. You can find the rest of the zoo wedding photos on Flickr.
- Famous Film Locations: Seaside, Florida
- Things to do in Bolivia: Train Graveyard
- Decorating Ideas for Travel Addicts: Vintage Travel Posters
- The World’s Most Amazing Swimming Pools: A Photo Essay
- The World According to Sushi: Photos of Beautiful Travel-Themed Bentos