I haven’t talked much on this blog about my experience working on a cruise ship, but I worked on one (or several, really) for a two year stretch after college.
A few weeks ago I was asked to write a piece for the Top Cruise Ships Deals blog, 4 Lessons I Learned While I worked on a Cruise Ship and though I would have happily added 10 or even 20 things I learned, I was limited to a 900 word count. Thus, unfortunately (fortunately?) I whittled the list down to just four.
And yes, this entire post and all of the pretty boat pictures below are just a ruse to get you to read my latest article. I’d bribe you, but I’m sadly still broke (saving for a trip to Mexico in October!), so these photos I borrowed from the photogs at Flickr are the best I can do.
Enjoy! And thanks for reading. Seriously. Thank you. : )Photo by Eric Fourine.
Photo by Jeremy Brooks.Photo by Peter Lee. Photo by Underactive. Photo by Romy Schneider. Photo by Scott Ableman. Photo by Peter Lee. Photo by James Vaughan. Photo taken in 1910.
Photo by Eric Constanineau.
- Sledding Down a Sand Dune in California (Or, What You Do for Fun When You Live in the Desert)
- Gone Glamping! Photos of Luxury Campsites
- The World According to Sushi: Photos of Beautiful Travel-Themed Bentos
- Opening Up a Can of Worms: Photos of the World’s Weirdest Canned Goods
- Only in Vegas: Funny Photos from Around Sin City