- The Web Urbanist’s photos of Infinity Pools are wicked. Anyone else wishing they were swimming in that one in St. Lucia right about now?
- Oh, France. Seriously? Check out what the French are doing with their burgers.
- This dude has some gorgeous travel photographs available to download for free from Flickr.com. It’s worth checking out if you’re a travel blogger because all of his photos are available via a Creative Commons license.
- An artist carved landscapes into books. That’s about the best way I can describe it. Just look.
- Also from the Web Urbanist, photos of apartments made from Chinese shipping containers. Creepy!
- Want some advice on how to become a travel writer? Matador offers 22 excellent tips.
- Have you read my latest article? “What Your Vacation Destination Says About You” on Divine Caroline
This video might look fake but it’s filmed using a technique called tiltshift, which makes everything look tiny and toy-like. Neat!
“Don’t eat that before I take a photo of it!”
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!