I spent much of my 20s asking myself that question. I’ve lived in a lot of places over the years (I’ve moved a total of 23 times, four of which were to foreign countries) and I used to agonize over the fact that I had nowhere I felt I really, truly belonged. And when I read more
AboutHi there! My name is Reannon and I'm a full-time writer and life-long travel addict. If you've liked what you've read (or even if you haven't) email me! I love emails. email@example.com
Friend Me on Facebook
TagsAirline America Artists Abroad Crazy Adventures Creativity Cultural Differences Culture Shock decorating ideas Expat Life Expats Fate Foreign language Fremdsprachen Guatemala Japan las vegas learning a foreign language Life Abroad Returning Home Reverse Culture Shock risk takers Teaching English in Japan Teaching ESL Things to Do things to do in las vegas Travel travel-themed art travel-themed interior design Travel Addiction Travel Art Travel Jobs Travel Lit Travelloged travelogged Travel Personalities Travel Photos travel quotes travel videos travel writing unique places to visit Las Vegas unique Vegas Wacky Souvenirs Weird and Wacky Tokyo Weird and Wacky Vegas weird things to do in Las Vegas
- Are North American Women Really THAT Bad? 551 comment(s)
- Which Country Best Matches Your Personality? 55 comment(s)
- Are Americans 'Bad Friends'? 29 comment(s)
- EmBAREassing Moment at the Onsen 19 comment(s)
- The 6 Best Travel-Themed Tattoos 12 comment(s)
- The World's Most Amazing Swimming Pools: A Photo Essay 10 comment(s)
- Are Japanese and American Children Really all that Different? 8 comment(s)
- About 7 comment(s)
- Would You Date One of Your Students? 7 comment(s)
- Fast-Food Chains in Antigua, Guatemala 7 comment(s)
- 20 Things I love About America | Taken by the Wind on Update: Your Favorite Travelholic Bought a House
- 20 Things I love About America | Taken by the Wind on Why don’t more Americans travel abroad?
- 20 Things I love About America | Taken by the Wind on Bizarre Beijing: Three Surprising Things I Learned During My Weekend in China
- 20 Things I love About America | Taken by the Wind on Are Americans ‘Bad Friends’?
- Unknown Traveler on Are North American Women Really THAT Bad?