Though owning a dog cramps my travel plans at times, it’s so much fun to watch how excited Frankie (that’s him in that picture above) can get over the simplest of activities (like walks, for instance, or the chance to explore an unattended trash can). To him, every day is an adventure. I love that.
- I adopted a dog! Are my expat days officially over?
- 22 Things I’ve Learned from 30 Years on Planet Earth
- What has travel taught you?
- What I Learned While Eating a Sea Cucumber
- Decorating Ideas for Travel Addicts: Travel-Themed Wall Art