Maybe you consider yourself a life-long travel-enthusiast because you have a passport stamp collection and an active Couchsurfing profile. But until you’ve taken your love for the road to the next level and gotten a travel tat, you can’t truly consider yourself a lifer. Because nothing says ‘travel addict’ like scarring a treasure map onto your bicep or permanently inking an aircraft emergency evacuation pamplet onto your calf. Or you could be like this dude and get a tattoo of a United Airlines Boeing 727. Everyone might think your plane crazy, but they won’t be laughing when your travel tat scores you a free upgrade on your next United flight.
Here’s a collection of some of the best travel-inspired tattoos the world wide web has to offer. What do you think? Would you get one of these?
The World Map
The Paper Plane
The Pirate Ship
My personal favorite is the world map tatoo. ‘Course I’m kinda biased being that I have a similar one on my ankle and all…
- 6 MORE of the Best Travel-Themed Tattoos
- The Best Travel-Themed Furniture
- Decorating Ideas for Travel Addicts: Travel-Themed Collage
- Fashion for Travel Addicts: Adventure-themed Jewelry
- Decorating Ideas for Travel Addicts: Scratch World Map Poster