Woah. It’s been a while since I’ve blogged on here. I’ve got so much to tell you! Unfortunately, it’ll have to wait, because I just got back today from a weekend on a houseboat at Lake Mead and I’m exhausted.
But here’s a preview of what I’ve been up to over the last few weeks…
1. I drove down Route 66
2. I Visited “Bedrock City” in Arizona
3. I went to a Freak show in Coney Island, Brooklyn
4. I attended a Horse Race in Saratoga Springs, New York
5. I got married
6. Okay, relax! I’m just kidding. I didn’t get married. But my cousin did…
7. I stayed on a houseboat where I jetskiied, saw a couple of coyotes and wound up swimming across the marina after I lost my flip flop (but that’s for another post).
Anyhow, stay tuned for more details!
What have you been up to?
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!